[discuss] governments and rule of law (was: Possible approaches to solving...)

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 23:03:58 UTC 2014

John,

in an ideal world you'd do that iteration after iteration until the result
is perfectly clear and actionable and the consensus is unequivocally
established. But then, in that ideal world, that would be the case from the
very beginning.

Ever heard of "the politics of delay"? (a phrase taught to me from one of
my most respected mentors.) Maybe never seen it in the DC (US) region?

Alejandro Pisanty