[discuss] Blogpost: So What Do We Do Now? Living in a Post-Snowden World

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:31:39 UTC 2014

I like the exchange that is going on at IETF in reference to your draft, but IMHO pervasive monitoring is not just a technical problem and goes several layers above IETF, and any technical solution or workaround will just trigger a counter action as long as snooping agencies around the world keep their mandate and funding, then how we can produce changes at that level ?

No doubt we all want and will support more secure, private and reliable networks, regardless of snowdenia hysteria.

Regards
-Jorge