[discuss] Internet governance recommended reading

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 4 17:08:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have always written it that way.  Think I even used that
capitalization in some of the early IGF (i wish it was IgF) documents
when I was on the secretariat, though I am not sure whether they got
'corrected' by the powers that be who did the final edits for UNDESA.

I think it is an important signifier as it indicates that the governance
is subordinate to the Internet and its realities.  Just like Internet
protocols or Internet architecture.

avri
1/4 EST