[discuss] Internet governance recommended reading

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 17:43:24 UTC 2014

Yup, true I never paid attention to that detail until started reading Laura's book.

BTW on your two year report there is mixed usage, obviously when we talk about acronyms the common usage seems to be to capitalize the words that form the acronym such as IGF being Internet Governance Forum, which is OK. But when talking about it in general terms I like as you said the significance of taking care of writing it in lower case.

Regards
-Jorge

PS: stay warm, seeing the reports how cold is getting in the NE.