[discuss] Fwd: first three months of discussions

Madeline Carr madeline.carr at aber.ac.uk
Sat Jan 4 17:46:01 UTC 2014

Thanks for compiling that info - very interesting. The nature and content
of the debate has been fascinating to observe and your slides provide a
starting point for analysis of it.

Madeline

Dr. Madeline Carr
Lecturer in International Politics and the Cyber Dimension
Department of International Politics
Aberystwyth University
Penglais, Aberystwyth
SY23 3FE Wales