[discuss] Fwd: first three months of discussions

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:31:27 UTC 2014

Hi people

Happy New Year. I have gone through the slides at least 3 times.
Noting, especially the phrase analyses.  Thanks for the effort.

A bit before the weekend, I took off some minutes to blog on "1Net:
hat works for me"
http://nnennaorg.blogspot.com/2013/12/1net-what-works-for-me.html

Though I have been on the silent part of the list, I have been
following very closely and will continue to do so

Nnenna