[discuss] Who will be in Brazil

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Tue Jan 7 13:37:07 UTC 2014

In message
<CAH5D2GHdvZVg66HBBS5eLtWi7+0-+JgaWJSgpSZ3ok2+3eT-pA at mail.gmail.com>, at
11:12:35 on Thu, 2 Jan 2014, Jerry Blimo <jerryblimo at gmail.com> writes
>Can anyone clearly and concisely state who is going to be at the
>meeting in Brazil? Not just who the 20-odd people making the decisions
>will be, but who else can go and participate/observe

No-one seems to have replied, so perhaps I can make an intervention
along the lines of: "it's a long way to go to find the meeting room is
too small to accommodate observers, but webcasting the entire thing is
such an obvious thing to do, I'd be surprised if the organisers have
overlooked it".
--
Roland Perry