[discuss] Transiting e-mails

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Wed Jan 8 15:58:56 UTC 2014

At 09:26 08/01/2014, Nick Ashton-Hart wrote:
>Not just users: many companies want that too - and not just from the
>NSA but from many other government agencies in many other countries.
>Coming up with answers to that issue will be a subject widely
>discussed in 2014. It is incumbent upon us all to ask ourselves:
>what solutions can we envisage?
>
>If we want to avoid the harms to the Internet from bad ideas like
>local hosting, in the end, we will have to have some positive ideas.
>The Internet companies' principles hold some interesting potential
>ideas, including MLAT reform.

Nick,

when I says users I mean everyone who/which "IUse" the internet.
http://iutf.org/wiki/IUse_community

I actually associete IUser two different classes:
- the "lead users", who can intelligently use the digital spectrum
through their own prism (usiness and net open code)?
- the internet users who are intelligently used through protocol
assisted social engineering.

When I say "private/public " I mean every big/bad/bog data user. When
I talk of NSAs I use international plural.

We are on then in full agreement.

MG