[discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 22:39:48 UTC 2014

while ( popcorn != ready ) {
       wait;
}

It is all part of a gran evil plan developed under the Manhattan Project,
elaborated by Skulls & Bones and reviewed by the Grand Masons being
executed by the SSAA (Secret Societies of American Association).

-J

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global
Journal <jc.nothias at theglobaljournal.net> wrote:

> You are writing your own fiction here David... Beckstrom and 1net is a
> fruit of your imagination. The point is about Beckstrom, ICANN and the WEF.
> Very theatrical!

[... substantial amount of extreme non-sense stripped ...]