[discuss] Snowden Revelations: What concrete activities were revealed that led us here?

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Thu Jan 16 08:40:14 UTC 2014

dear Greg,

I think you will be best able to answer these questions with a little online research, candidly, rather than asking this list to, in effect, do that work for you when many here are not expert in these subjects. A number of reputable news sources have excellent summaries, and for security Bruce Schneider has excellent blog posts that make the issues with compromising of encryption etc clear.