[discuss] Interesting article

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Fri Jan 17 07:18:26 UTC 2014

On 16 jan 2014, at 21:47, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:

> On 16-Jan-14 15:32, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>
>> You think about when ccTLDs where added, and if we ignore the IDN-cctld's, the last added was .sx that was added to the root zone 2011-12-11.
>
> Why ignore IDN-ccTLDs? They get added all the time with little or no angst.

I did not have time when I checked to look through my scripts and statistics which ones of the xn-- strings where actually part of the idn-cctld.

So the reason was just because I was lazy.

Here is the list of TLDs added, with the most recently added one last. You can then extract whatever data you want from it. :-)

The number is just a number that say in what order it was added. TLDs with same number was added the same day:

:
:
:
27 : xxx