[discuss] Options for root zone (was Re: Interesting article)

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Jan 17 20:29:36 UTC 2014

Milton,

maybe I wasn't clear.

Why is an external audit function necessary at all in this particular
process? IMHO it is completely unnecessary and can be removed in a reform of
internal procedures.

I think history shows the external audit function on every step in this
particular process serves no useful purpose and can be scrapped. But if you
can give me a good example of where this has ever played a useful role I
would be interested to hear. I think good consultative internal processes
are all that is necessary.

Ian