[discuss] 1Net, Brazil and other RE: BR meeting site launched

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 08:34:51 UTC 2014

Hi Wolf-Ulrich

You are right. From all the off-line conversations and the first public meetings in Bali forward, I’ve never heard any discussion from anyone who’s actually involved in launching and sustaining this about 1Net's only reason for existing being the Brazil meeting.  I certainly didn’t hear that on yesterday’s Streering Committee call.  Of course, were 1Net to somehow blow it and fail to contribute to the SP process in the ways it’s been asked to that might set things back, but I see no evidence of that occurring either.

Best

Bill