[discuss] Problem statement P1

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:56:40 UTC 2014

Michel,

could you expand on two recent concepts you have introduced, "somatic" and
your mention of GS1?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Michel Gauthier <mg at telepresse.com> wrote:

> At 23:11 21/01/2014, Alejandro Pisanty wrote:
>
>> It is clear by now that one part of the satisfactions it desires lies
>> within George's well planned research program, though it may be uneachable.
>>
>> What do we do with the rest of Internet governance? Do we wait for the 11
>> additional governments to be seated and write their cahier de charges?
>>

> George's points looks like the ICANN Sao Paulo shopping list. Now, want to
> know;
> - what is the Govs' reclaimed counterpart?
> - who will be the Sao Paulo lead Govs interested to possibly deal with
> ICANN.
>
>  Or, start identifying non-ICANN issues in Internet governance which are
>> worth an attempt to solve them, since we are all
>>

> "all"?
> 225 people on behalf of 2 billions stakeholders? Could we not have a
> Thomas Narten's break down?
>
>  (except governments, yeah) already talking?
>> Or disband?
>>

> George has already suggested a list split.
> Does this mean that now the committees rank and files have been designated
> and the ICANN's claim published, /1net as a list is of no more use?
>
> At 23:34 21/01/2014, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>
>> On 22/01/2014 11:11, Alejandro Pisanty wrote:
>> > Or, start identifying non-ICANN issues in Internet governance which are
>> > worth an attempt to solve them, since we are all (except governments,
>> yeah)
>> > already talking?
>>
>> Please!
>>

> Brian, could you be so kind as to explain this?
> - is it that you think that enough is enough? and that this goes to no
> where?
> - or that you think real problems have not been addressed yet?
> - or something else?
>
> John, have RIRs no requirements to add (time to speak-up on IPv6 or is it
> a collision interest with some ccTLDs and Govs' whishing to introduce their
> internet national code, address, and names national registries" (i.e. a
> national IPv6 range, the national TLD and local GS1 affiliate).
>
> MG

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty