[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Jan 23 07:26:45 UTC 2014

George,

I would keep advancing this one, because I believe we can get somewhere with
a structured approach. I also believe it would be good for 1net to get some
"runs on the board" by presenting a thorough analysis of options on one
specific issue.

Yes there are many other issues but some focussing of energies on this list
would be beneficial.

Ian Peter