[discuss] Continuation of problem no. 1 specification, and what could be next steps

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jan 27 05:03:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

We get back to these questions:

-  But does its effect on the Internet impact society differently?
-  Are the ways in which it affects the Internet different in any way?

If either answer is 'maybe' or 'don't know' then I think it is an object
for Ig study.

And if either is 'yes' then I think it is an object for Ig debate,
recommendations and advocacy.

avri