[discuss] Some more legal tangles for ICANN

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 03:02:47 UTC 2014

Am 01/07/2014 19:07, schrieb Carlos A. Afonso:
> Now I am almost convinced that this is generated by software -- like a
> paper-writing program.
>
> --c.a.
>
> On 07/01/2014 08:30 PM, Michel S. Gauthier wrote:

Hallo Carlos,

i don't understand your pseudo answer. If you have some differences, you
can explain it. If you want to prove that the text of Michel is
machine-generated, then you need to argue. Simple assertion or
speculation are not sufficient.

I know, that the argumentation of Michel breaks the small space of some
answers in this thread. But this, i think, is necessary. We never have
an absolute point and always we can chenge the mechanism in the Inter-Net.

many greetings, willi
now in Medellin, Colombia