[discuss] Project Meshnet

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 03:44:20 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

short time before i got the information to this project:

Project Meshnet
https://projectmeshnet.org/

"The global meshnet project

Our objective is to create a versatile, decentralized network built on
secure protocols for routing traffic over private mesh or public
internetworks independent of a central supporting infrastructure."

Maybe, some of you know it. In the list of existing local networks there
are many in North America. Now i start to study the technical design.
Perhaps, it can be a initiative for our discussion about a new InterNet
design.

many greetings, willi
Medellin, Colombia