[discuss] Greetings from a new convener !

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 17:18:22 UTC 2014

Thanks, Bill. I was hearing about the upcoming e-book. When will it be available?I will have some other commitments on Day 0, but hope to catch part of it.
You are correct, we are working on a number of places where IGF, other IG evolution topics, and strengthening the IGF are in play during the program.
I think that the discussion of NETmundial outcome documents, along with also WSIS +10 recent documents, the upcoming launch of the consultation on the modalities for the Review of WSIS, and many other important topics will contribute to the session on Thursday, but also several workshops as well.
I wish all a lovely week end, and will probably see many online.
MFrom: wjdrake at gmail.com