[discuss] Some more legal tangles for ICANN

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Sun Jun 29 07:40:21 UTC 2014

- the double-posting

Dear Barry,

In my case at least it seems you are conflating two things - the motivations and interests of the plaintiffs, and the relevance of the judgment.

The fact that the judgment is invalid is not a reflection upon the former (though if they’re chasing down this route someone is certainly giving someone bad advice).

It isn’t flippancy to call a spade a spade.