[discuss] Roadmap for globalizing IANA

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Mon Mar 3 15:49:46 UTC 2014

Dear Milton, while is is useful of course to contribute proposals,
suggesting that other parties must accept them wholesale and only propose
'quibbles' of change doesn't seem to me an approach that inspires
confidence.

--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Geneva Representative
Computer & Communcations Industry Association (CCIA)
Tel: +41 (22) 534 99 45
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA Tel: +1 (202) 640-5430
email: nashton at ccianet.org
Skype: nashtonhart
http://www.ccianet.org

Need to schedule a meeting or call with me? Feel free to pick a time and
date convenient for you at http://meetme.so/nashton