[discuss] Roadmap for globalizing IANA

Stephane Van Gelder Consulting svg at stephanevangelder.com
Mon Mar 3 16:27:43 UTC 2014

Nick,

I'm not sure where you get the understanding that this is what Milton has
proposed from.

To me, this looks like a constructive proposal that stems from a carefully
researched body of work.

Of course, it echoes the authors' point of view and as such, makes the case
for that. But to me the way it is presented is both constructive and
well-timed (with Singapore and Brazil coming up).

Thanks,

Stéphane Van Gelder
Chairman and Managing Director/Fondateur
Stephane Van Gelder Consulting LTD

T (FR): +33 (0)6 20 40 55 89
T (UK): +44 (0)7583 457053
Skype: SVANGELDER
www.StephaneVanGelder.com
Follow us on Twitter: @stephvg and "like" us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/DomainConsultant
LinkedIn: fr.linkedin.com/in/domainconsultant/