[discuss] Survey

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 16:42:25 UTC 2014

+1
I decided not to take the survey, out of caution, since the questions seemed to be aligned with a particular position. I agree with Gregory that this is a non-starter.
It would take more time to understand and evaluate all the implications of any response given to each question.
It is better to do nothing rather than to add to a general feeling of mistrust that could sip into the \1net initiative.  How could we avoid adding to the confusion in the future? Could the SG consult with members on this list (a few sample questions of the survey presented for approval) before publishing the entire survey on the site?

Nathalie