[discuss] global Internet governance list for industry

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Mon Mar 10 09:58:46 UTC 2014

Dear /1net participants,

For those of you following Internet Governance policy from industry, you’ll know that all other stakeholder communities have for years had mailing lists to converse, share ideas, and seek consensus.

Until now, industry has not had such a list. Now we do. You can subscribe by sending an email to industry-ig-request at discuss.internet-economy.org with 'subscribe' in the subject line or the first line of the body. Two click easy signup: here.

To help ensure the list remains just for industry, it is set so a moderator must approve all subscription requests. At the present, I am the moderator for this purpose though I have invited a couple of staffers at other associations active in IG policy to assist.

By request the archives are closed except to subscribers and the list is also subject to the Chatham House Rule to encourage candour.

Regards, Nick