[discuss] [governance] Re: U.S. to Give Up Oversight of Web Policymaking Body

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Sat Mar 15 15:14:31 UTC 2014

At 14:19 15/03/2014, John Curran wrote:
>On Mar 15, 2014, at 9:05 AM, Michel Gauthier
><<mailto:mg at telepresse.com>mg at telepresse.com> wrote:
>
>>... the March 14, 2014, alliance of the 14 I*leaders (some say
>>"USurpers" of the Multitude's power).
>
>Wait - I thought that was the "statUS-quo" team...

tst, tst, tst. "statUS-quo" is the strategy. Supporters are often
qualified of USSH (US Stake/ShareHolders).

>  must I update my glossary so soon?

That depends on you. You were the one to join the coup.

>It is indeed remarkable how quickly your terminology adapts to the
>circumstances - bravo Michel!

I am a news analyst. Terminology being used is adapted to a clear
description of reality. It is obvious today that there is a split
among USSH between USurpers and reasonable people with a longer term
vision or a deeper concern for Millennium objectives, HRs and
economic development.

I am not to judge if you made a smart move or a mistake, this is
up-to-you to evaluate and decide. But you signed, and this has an
impact my job is to analyse. Having been 13 could have been a bad omen :-)

M G