[discuss] On the technical side

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Mar 17 17:16:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 06:02:26PM +0100, Jefsey wrote:
> context change proposition. Andrew does not see why he should care
> if no one points good reasons to him.

I said nothing of the kind, and if you are going to continue to
distort what I said, I'm going to give up on this conversation in the
same frustration I have done previously with such distortions.  Please
stop that.

What I said is that you are claiming some link between the IETF Trust
documents and the IANA, and that I want to know what that link is.
I've posed you a simple question.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com