[discuss] On the technical side

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Mon Mar 17 17:54:32 UTC 2014

At 18:16 17/03/2014, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>What I said is that you are claiming some link between the IETF Trust
>documents and the IANA, and that I want to know what that link is.

And I have answered you in detail that if you do not see it in just
thinking of that text, and need for someone to point it to you, we
have a problem. The problem IS that you do not see the first and main
problem. That it is all over writen in reference and only in
reference to the US law. And therefore that it is subject and only
subject to the US law. What means that it is foreign to every non-US
law. And therefore to every non-US citizen. The same as it would be
foreign to every non-French citizen if it had be written in French in
the sole French law context.

jfc