[discuss] FW: Comcast undertakes 9 year IETF cosponsorship!?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:07:43 UTC 2014

I think this thread is wearing out its welcome but just one final comment

I'm at a bit of a loss as to your comment below re: my post which clearly
refers to Comcast and its expectations (and the Inforworld article on its
methods of exerting influence) and makes no comment on internal IETF
processes. What I do of course suggest is that Comcast at least, believes
(its renewing funding for another 9 years after all) that it is getting
value for money (and who am I took question the savviness of Comcast's
investments).