[discuss] Opportunity for input on the development process for IANAoversight transition plan

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:07:37 UTC 2014

Hello Nick,

The way I see it, the stakeholder leaders and ICANN are part of the review
team(as I used number 5x4=20 as an example) so even if it's taken to an
independent review team. There is noting that makes the same concern not
applicable (the independent review team could also have an affiliation with
other stakeholder member)
The situation we have here is not like an external auditor reviewing
(auditing) a company account. In this case, the external auditor belongs to
one of the stakeholder and then a return to the status-quo of possible
conflict of interest. Hence the reason why a collective review will be most
desirable.

Cheers!

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4