[discuss] What is MSism?

Jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Mar 27 09:22:57 UTC 2014

At 21:06 26/03/2014, Jorge Amodio wrote:
>In plain English and without the diplomatic coating, get lost and
>take your useless nonsense somewhere else.

Dear Jorge,

I presume that what you call a nonsense are VGN/VGNICs. I therefore
thank you for eventually clearly expressing the IG issue in rude
terms. I and others will certainly use them to show there are three
positions at stake and what are their problem: Strikling's, yours and
mine. Strikling's is brillant, mine is trying to express the
resulting reality, and yours defends what you always known which is
passing away and has to pass away in good conditions for all.

I am sure every informed user understands your distress at the change
and hopes that you will understand as soon as possible the
opportunity Lawrence Strikling is offering to the US and possibly the
world with the cooperation of the Brazilian civil society. Nobody
wants to know if this is a carefully prepared alternative to Dubai or
an intelligent response to the WCIT vote, the question is to know if
Lawrence Strikling's bet succeeds and, most of all, how it succeeds
in assembling the new digital order.

As one of the interlocutors engaged in this debate by historical job
and engagement, I cannot explain you why your position is sympathetic
but should not last too long if you do not want to embrass what is
actually being complexly engaged by your country and by no means
stabilized. I would however suggest you to join an NTIA think-tank on
the situation, if this exists, and contribute there. An happy
conclusion of the current debate can only benefit from aware members
of the multitude having a strong motivation for their technology and
their country.

jfc