[discuss] What is MSism?

Michel Gauthier mg at telepresse.com
Wed Mar 26 22:24:03 UTC 2014

At 20:13 26/03/2014, John Curran wrote:
>   I actually acknowledged your interesting multiple VGNIC perspective
>   long ago (see 1net discuss email from me earlier on the 1st and 2nd
>   of this month), so you can stop proselytizing.

John,

I have some difficulty understanding you. You and I agree with a
technical analysis that seems clear and obvious. There is not other
way to name it. But you call proselitism using it? This could be
understandable if there was a single known case. But there are many
other "VGN" occurrences. How do to call them all?

M G