[discuss] What is MSism?

'Andrew Sullivan' ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Mar 28 19:00:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:20:24AM -0700, michael gurstein wrote:

> into much broader areas of Global (Internet) policy making where the
> significance and operating effects of the model will be quite different.

I'm not entirely sure I agree, but that might be because I'm not sure
which sorts of policy you're thining of.  Could you give me an example
of something that is a policy, is not like the sorts of policies
developed by (say) RIRs or ICANN in terms of its significance
mentioned above, and which would not be amenable to any
multi-stakeholder approach to "the tussle"?

Thanks,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com