[discuss] What is MSism?

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 19:29:11 UTC 2014

Well, I discussed this at some length in my blogpost
<http://t.co/EU8F1LgUn6>  but I've just been pointing to the Aspen Report
<http://www.aspeninstitute.org/sites/default/files/content/upload/Toward_a_S
ingle_Global_Digital_Economy_Aspen_IDEA_Project_0.pdf>  where they
(including participation from several of those on this list) are discussing
remaking the entire global economy in a MS image or the St. Amour/Tapscott
paper
<http://gsnetworks.org/research_posts/the-remarkable-internet-governance-net
work-part-i/>  which even more ambitiously talks about re-structuring all of
global governance and society in a MS image.