[discuss] What is MSism?

S Moonesamy sm+1net at elandsys.com
Sat Mar 29 17:43:34 UTC 2014

Hi Seun,
At 09:10 29-03-2014, Seun Ojedeji wrote:
>I am curious about this and will like to know the factors used to
>arrive at this conclusion. Perhaps you could share the reference
>url? I am most especially interested in the comparison between RIR
>and the ICANN PDP.

The following were compared:

   1. Participation open to all (without membership fee)
   2. Participation open to all countries or territories
   3. Participation open to any level of expertise (formally or informally)
   4. Participation for remote participants
   5. Issues can be suggested by anyone
   6. Working groups open membership
   7. Consultation documents published
   8. Public comment
   9. Public comments published
 10. Public meetings transcribed
 11. All decision-making interactions recorded, transcribed

See
https://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/gnso-evaluation-21nov13-en.pdf

Regards,
S. Moonesamy