[discuss] Steering committee meeting/call minutes

Desiree desiree at relax.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 08:04:28 UTC 2014

Hi Chris

The Steering Committee had their first face to face meeting last Friday in Singapore, March  28th and it worked
for some members who attended the ICANN meeting while others dialled in.

In the meantime, while the minutes are being posted, I could say
that part of our discussion was about the review of the SC draft charter, the scope, responsibilities and the role of SC,
transparency of the SC work, our priorities, as well as how to get additional funding resources for the 1net website
and evolution of the 1Net platform, engagement with NetMundial and beyond.

Thanks for the prompt, I hope the minutes show up on the website soon.

Best
Desiree
--
SC member