[discuss] Steering committee meeting/call minutes

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 08:40:40 UTC 2014

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 30 Mar 2014 09:12, "Desiree" <desiree at relax.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Chris
>
> The Steering Committee had their first face to face meeting last Friday
in Singapore, March  28th and it worked
> for some members who attended the ICANN meeting while others dialled in.

Great good to know.

> In the meantime, while the minutes are being posted, I could say
> that part of our discussion was about the review of the SC draft charter,

Where is the draft posted?

the scope, responsibilities and the role of SC,
> transparency of the SC work, our priorities,

Great this is very critical and I hope it will turn to an action points.

as well as how to get additional funding resources for the 1net website

The curious me is wondering what funding is required for the website. We
don't seem to have realised that 1net is on the mailing list. The forums
was tried in the past and I am sure we all know how much contribution was
gathered through it.

> and evolution of the 1Net platform, engagement with NetMundial and beyond.

Thanks for the summary. Maybe there is hope afterall ;)

Cheers!