[discuss] List membership management

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue May 6 16:59:59 UTC 2014

Nick

I suspect a lot of us don't have the time to check forums .. Checking an email list is much easier .. Nominet killed off their member mailing lists a few years ago - end result a lot of us stopped participating ..

Though the signal to noise ratio on this list can be a bit tiresome :)

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon