[discuss] Internet: the INTER-connection of local NET-works

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun May 18 19:28:05 UTC 2014

Dear Andrew.

Am 05/05/2014 6:07, schrieb Andrew Sullivan:
> If by "local" you mean "geographically local", then I strongly
> disagree that it follows.  "Independent networks", yes.  "Local" ones,
> no.

Never i found in any answer a realy stable argumentation, that
"geographically local" is impossible. Of course, you can disagree like
all other things. But here, in a discussion about network design and
principles, it is not enough to disagree. We need a strong and logical
argumentation.

>> Communication takes place primarily locally and regionally. In
>> families, between friends and colleagues.
>
> I would like strong evidence of this, please.  A really large part of
> _my_ communication happens with colleagues at the IETF, and they're
> not in any meaningful sense "local" to me.  In my company (which is
> small -- only 300ish people) we have offices on both coasts of the US,
> in the UK, and in Australia; I have people who report to me working
> from Spain and Canada.  I interact at least as much with them as I do
> anyone living in the same town as I.  I think your premise is false.

But you are a single person and are working for continuation of this
"Governance" structure. Following of that you have never any interest
for a free and libre communication system. because with that you need to
search a new job. Maybe.

We have to end the time for parasitic structures and organisation. We go
directly to our task. We don't need theatre.

many greetings, willi
Jinotepe, Nicaragua

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.