[discuss] Future of 1net discuss

Carlos Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Tue Sep 5 13:39:15 UTC 2017

Thanks, Paul.

Just a quick note to say that NMI is dead, but the idea of a
NETmundial+5 is still alive.

If someone (or "someones") is patient enough to moderate or to keep
moderating the list, I think we should not let it end. These 637
subscribers are a key group of people interested in Internet governance,
and keeping them somehow together in this list is quite relevant.

fraternal regards

--c.a.