[discuss] /1net Steering/Coordination Commitee

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sat Dec 21 03:45:01 UTC 2013

On 21 Dec 2013, at 11:41 am, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

>> To not insist that the range of additional voices to whom community
>> informatics is pointing (unfortunately in the absence of other and more
>> powerful voices) is I believe to act irresponsibly and unconscionably in
>> relation to those people and to all of those whose voices are not being
>> given an opportunity to be heard in these forums.
>
> Given the importance of this matter, why don't you invite one of chosen
> CS individuals to participate in the CI network?  It should not be that
> difficult for someone to bring issues up and seek insights from the CI
> community, and that is no different than what these folks will likely be
> doing when coalescing input from other communities.

Yes and conversely, Michael already also participates on the IGC and Best Bits, providing perspectives from the community informatics network.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.