[discuss] [governance] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

Michael R. Nelson mrnelson at microsoft.com
Fri Dec 27 22:46:36 UTC 2013

Joe,
Thank you so much for providing context and focus. Given the volume and variety of traffic on this list, it might be more efficient if we created a second list narrowly focused on planning, announcements, and logistics for the meeting in Brazil. Thoughts?

Michael R. Nelson
Principal Technology Policy Strategist
Microsoft Corporation
703-598-5187 cell