[discuss] Academic sector appointments to the 1net steering committee from multiple platforms

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:02:35 UTC 2014

Hello Micheal, all

It seem to me that there are 2 different platforms providing nomination to
1Net for the academic sector. Based on the recent update provided by
Milton(which I am glad about it's diversity), will there still be need for
more nomination? Unless the number of academic representatives required by
1Net is yet to be reached.
However, on the second thought; 1Net is calling for nomination so perhaps
there will still be a process for actual election of members(which I doubt).
Otherwise @Milton I don't think there still a need for further nomination.
"IMHO" it may have been more helpful if both organisation coordinated
efforts before this time (again borrowing from the CS approach)

Cheers!

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4