[discuss] Will there be life on 1net after IANA is globalized? (:-)

Naresh Ajwani ajwaninaresh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:02:56 UTC 2014

McTim,

.."Can you elaborate on your experience, especially on which issues are
"sensitive"?

Here my submission is that it wud be apt to refer to contributions/papers
posted at NETmundial website, especially the ones advocating
multilateralism and the ones saying need for all inclusive stakeholderism.
These papers are covering sensitivities too besides reasonings.

"... In addition, to echo what Dr. Pisanty says downthread, there is a
great deal of outreach going on.  I recall that in the AFRINIC region, they
have built a new WG to engage government folks and to help bring them into
the PDP.  The RIPE region also has a similar outreach program for
governments specifically."

First of all, my submissions are in my personal capacity and  discussions
are not on trivial issues like engagements. When I am referring to outreach
programs,  it is for expanding stakholderism or costituencies with rights.

Regards & best wishes

Naresh Ajwani