[discuss] IANA missing information

Elisabeth Blanconil info at vgnic.org
Mon Mar 17 16:01:21 UTC 2014

I am interested in the status of the IANA missing information. Once
the NTIA is gone, who will I be able to call upon: on the ombudsman?

I am having an awfull time this afternoon because I work on EZoP. The
IANA TLD database as displayed does not provide the labels registered
in the root (i.e. puny coded) by their displayed script. This is
obviously a cause for dismay and errors for developers like me. This
lack of proper documentation may therefore hurt many. Should we call
on a Californian Judge for it?  And wait for the procedure to
develop, a Judge to order ICANN to do properly its IANA work, or to
tell me he does not care, so I have to appeal up to the supreme-court?

This is the kind of unequal footing issues we cannot accept.

So, I will not wait for a Californian Judge, for an NTIA statement,
an ICANN ombudsman, a press campaign, etc. I am going to carry the
work and make it freely available to the community in a CVS or JSON
format or publish it in a compact "IANA as a Database", so ICANN and
the IETF Trust can sue me. So, Jefsey is not alone in jail!

Hebe